Botox® is an effective, time-tested injectable treatment that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles or prevent them from developing. We are pleased to offer Botox® in our Pittsburgh, PA offices.
Get a Smoother, More Youthful Appearance with Botox Injections
Since 2002, Botox has been FDA approved for cosmetic use. Since then, it has become a household name for stopping wrinkles in their tracks. As a form of botulinum toxin type A, Botox is a neuromodulator that has the ability to temporarily weaken the muscles that cause wrinkles to form. Botox blocks the signal that goes out from the nerves to the muscles, thereby lessening the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
Botox for Forehead Wrinkles Before and After
What Can Botox in Pittsburgh Improve?
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Vertical worry lines between the brows
- Crow’s feet
- Bunny lines at the nose
- Asymmetrical brows
- A gummy smile
- Necklace lines
- An overly prominent jaw or chin
What are the benefits of BOTOX?
- This simple, popular treatment provides many benefits for people who want to look younger.
- BOTOX treatments are minimally invasive, relatively painless, and take only about 20 minutes.
- No downtime is required after BOTOX, and any redness or swelling at the injection sites resolves quickly.
- BOTOX can be used to prevent facial aging before it begins for younger patients who want to get ahead when it comes to anti-aging treatments
- BOTOX can lift the brow and the corners of the mouth to help achieve a more pleasant, appealing facial appearance.
- BOTOX can achieve a full, pouty upper lip when used for a lip flip treatment.
- BOTOX smooths wrinkles in the forehead and brow, and around the nose, eyes, mouth, and chin.
- Combined with facial fillers, BOTOX can be used to provide a liquid facelift.
- Those who have a “gummy smile” can benefit from BOTOX injections to help relax the lip and create a more full-lipped, attractive smile.
- BOTOX can treat migraines, excessive sweating, and crossed eyes.
What to Expect with Botox
Although Botox temporarily weakens the muscles, you will still look like yourself and be able to make facial expressions as long as you choose to work with a licensed, experienced, skilled Botox provider.
Our Botox specialists at BODY by AIM360 fully understand how facial muscles work; exactly how to administer Botox, and how to measure the correct amount of units for each part of the face. Botox results are apparent in approximately one week, and results typically last 3-5 months, depending on each specific patient. Everyone’s result longevity will vary depending on their muscle strength and the severity of their wrinkles.
What Happens During a Botox Treatment?
Botox injections are quick, convenient, in-office treatments — usually around 15-20 minutes, with no downtime. We will clean your skin and then administer the injections. Topical numbing cream can be applied if you prefer. We use a very fine needle to inject the Botox directly into the facial muscles. Most patients find the treatment very tolerable.
While Botox in Pittsburgh, PA doesn’t require much downtime and most patients go right back to their normal day, there are some physical restrictions to consider. We recommend avoiding lying down for four hours; strenuous activities, tanning of any sort, or excessive heat for two days; putting pressure on the face for one week, or having any other facial cosmetic procedures for two weeks.
Candidates for Botox
If you’re in the Pittsburgh area and you’re interested in Botox treatments, it could be the perfect treatment for your aesthetic goals. Patients who make excellent Botox candidates are those who:
- Want to reduce facial/neck lines and wrinkles
- Are over the age of 18
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Are not allergic to ingredients in Botox
- Do not have an active skin infection or condition
- Do not have any kind of neurological condition
Cost of Botox in Pittsburgh
Because each patient has a different facial structure and requires a different number of units to achieve their desired results, the cost of Botox varies from patient to patient. Botox is priced according to how many units of the substance are needed to achieve your aesthetic goals. On average, Botox injections cost between $125 to $500 for a full facial treatment in Pittsburgh.
Why Choose BODY by AIM360 for Botox Injections?
Although BODY by AIM360 is primarily a weight loss, digestive health, and hormone balancing center, we also love making our patients feel their best aesthetically with injectable cosmetic treatments. Botox is a convenient way to get an incredible confidence boost and know you look incredible. Our specialists are experts in administering Botox, and will consider your muscle strength and the severity of your wrinkles to get the very best result. If you’re in the Pittsburgh area and you’re interested in Botox, we invite you to book a free consultation with us.